Wednesday 26 September 2018

The European Day of Languages at ILO

On September 26th I took part in The European Day of Languages in my school. I was a Russian Juliet and my Romeo was French. We read out loud Shakespeare's "Balcony Scene". My classmate Dominika spoke Italian. Our friends from class said that we were great. I was so happy with that!

I think this scene wasn't really hard. In my opinion, playing a lover with an unknown boy was harder.


I was so stressed about this event. I thought that I would forget how to pronounce some words or I wouldn't understand what Romeo was saying, but I did my best and I enjoyed it! Now "my Romeo" is my friend.

I don't think I can speak Russian well, I'm still learning this language, but when I was in Moscow on an international competition, I heard that I had an amazing Russian accent! Do you want to hear how I speak Russian? If you do, just contact me (or my teacher) and I will record some sentences on Vocaroo for you!

Me with my French Romeo






My classmate, Dominika as Giulietta with her German Romeo

1 comment:

  1. It was a great event indeed and I was really proud of our students!

    ReplyDelete